Population of Lucknow 2019

Lucknow is the largest city and furthermore the capital of the state of Uttar Pradesh. A fundamental metropolitan city, Lucknow is the main headquarters of the District and Division of Uttar Pradesh. It has been known as a multicultural city of being a North Indian center point and the seat of Nawabs in the eighteenth and nineteenth century. It continues being a fundamental point of business, tourism, music, and verse. The Biryani of the city is on the comparative level with that of Hyderabad and it comprises of different sorts of Lucknow Biryani with different flavors.

population of Lucknow 2019

Generally, the city of Lucknow was the capital of the Awadh district and it was controlled by the Delhi Sultanate and then by the Mughal Empire. It was exchanged for the Nawabs of Awadh. In 1856, the British East India Company took control of Lucknow alongside other parts of Awadh and by 1857 it was given to the British Raj.

POPULATION OF LUCKNOW IN 2019:

To get to the population of Lucknow in 2019, the population of the previous 5 years needs to be seen. They are as follows:

  1. 2014 –3 Million
  2. 2015 –3.14 Million
  3. 2016 – 3.3 Million
  4. 2017 – 3.382 Million
  5. 2018 – 3.4704 Million

By checking out the population of Lucknow from 2014-18, it is evident that the population has gone up by 0.4704 Million in the previous 5 years. This figure shows that the yearly population increase is of 0.09408 Million. Therefore, the population of Lucknow in 2019 is 3.4704 Million + 0.09408 Million = 3.56448 Million. To conclude it, the population of Lucknow in 2019 as per estimates = 3.56448 Million.

Lucknow Population 2019 –3.56448 Million (estimated).

DEMOGRAPHY OF LUCKNOW:

In excess of 37 percent of the aggregate population lives in country areas, leaving scarcely around 63% made out of the urban population. These are high figures when compared with the numbers of the state in which the urban population is around 21% of the total population. The sex ratio is at 915 females for each 1000 male in 2011. The city moreover has a literacy rate of 85% when contrasted with that of the state with a mere 56%.

POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF LUCKNOW:

The population density of the city of Lucknow is 1,815 persons per square kilometer. The number of inhabitants in Lucknow Urban Agglomeration touched more than one million in the year of 1981, while the 2001 appraisal assessed it had risen to 2.24 million. This included around 60,000 individuals in the Lucknow Cantonment and 2.18 million in the city, with a population growth rate of 34.53% in 1991.

As per the year 2011, the city had around 2,815,601 inhabitants and around 1,470,133 were males and 1,345,468 females. This was an extension of 26% when contrasted with the numbers of 2001. The time from 1991 and 2001 saw a population growth of 32%, essentially lower than the figures for 1981 and 1991.

FACTS ABOUT LUCKNOW:

  1. The seat of the organization was moved from Awadh to Lucknow amidst the British rule in the country.

  2. The city was one of the issue territories of rebellious activities amidst the Rebellion of 1857.

  3. The city is one of the social capitals in North India. The past association of the Nawabs in the city is best associated with social extravagance.

  4. Lucknow as a city is among the enthralling spots in the country.

  5. The city of Lucknow owes its social and eminent progress to the Mughal Empire. Lucknow supported the line of the Nawabs during the eighteenth century when the Mughal Emperors assigned Nawabs for the smooth relationship of Awadh.